Even one Green councillor will ensure it’s not more of the same in the council chamber.
Greens will always work to put people and communities first. Green councillors across Scotland have fought for jobs, investment in schools, safe roads, green spaces and community say over decisions:
- In Midlothian we led on achieving the abolition of music tuition fees
- We led on the installation of low-energy lighting in Stirling
- We successfully promoted a low-carbon heating policy in Glasgow
- Secured council support for reopening the Dyce to Ellon railway in Aberdeenshire
- Worked in partnership with local businesses in Dunblane to successfully resist an out-of-town supermarket.
Electing a Green councillor will be a change and a change for the better in Fife.
"Power in Your Hands" - read more about our biggest ever Council campaign